Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a wonderful world

After a summer break the blog is back; actually, I couldn’t be bothered. There were a few things I could have gone on about, such as the NZ government planning to sell off 49% of state owned assets – apparently so they can be owned by locals (correct me if I am wrong, but don’t they already belong to the country?)

So it comes as no surprise (well to me anyway) to read that the Conservative party receives over 50% of its funding from the city. That’s right, the bunch of tossers who got the world in mess through their corporate greed are filling the trough for the equally greedy Tory pigs to dine from.

For those outside New Zealand you may like to know our current prime minister was, guess what, a merchant banker.

What a messed up world we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment